Physio Matters is South Africa’s most comprehensive physiotherapy directory. For prospective patients, any search of the site yields full profiles of physiotherapist members at the top of the page, including full practice information with photos, web links and blog posts.
In addition, physiotherapist members have access to the following facilities and benefits:
- An evidence-based journal that would otherwise cost R2 000 pa for an individual: Oxford Academic Journal of Physical Therapy;
- physio kit with free downloadable specific assessment forms, treatment notes, doctor letter templates, medical aid forms, ICD-10 coding guidelines, patient kits, patient survey forms; and
- the latest physiotherapist practice expansion opportunities around South Africa, including openings at establishments such as old age homes, schools, sports arenas etc.
- Advertise vacancies;
- Post CVs;
- Write blogs with links to their directory listing;
- Reply to patients in the patient corner, highlighting their expertise;
- Gain access to our online doctor who will answer any medical related questions; and
- Have a structured entree to the open access library of current physiotherapy research across the world, incorporating monthly articles with the latest physio updates and clinical practice guidelines.